• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

website help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amer1337

hey i want to make a website which involves some more difficult things in it.

one of them being a sort of mac bar style navigation bar. where it shows little pictures or words of the links and either the one your pointing at gets larger then the rest when your mouse hovers over it or the center one is larger then the rest and the whole line moves left and right (to select which link to go to) by arrow bars under neath it.

another thing id like to do is a rotating picture display, so depending on where your mouse lays on the picture it rotates to the next and theres like around 5-8 pictures that you can circle around to look at and once you click any of them ti enters the site.'

now i doubt anybody would actually do this for me ;) so im really just asking on what do i need to accomplish this. im assuming flash and of course html for the website setup but can this be done easier through mabye a point and click gui rather then coding, mabye in dream weaver. Any resources to guide me along my way would be much appreciated as well

Thank you for your time

hey i want to make a website which involves some more difficult things in it.

one of them being a sort of mac bar style navigation bar. where it shows little pictures or words of the links and either the one your pointing at gets larger then the rest when your mouse hovers over it or the center one is larger then the rest and the whole line moves left and right (to select which link to go to) by arrow bars under neath it.

another thing id like to do is a rotating picture display, so depending on where your mouse lays on the picture it rotates to the next and theres like around 5-8 pictures that you can circle around to look at and once you click any of them ti enters the site.'

now i doubt anybody would actually do this for me ;) so im really just asking on what do i need to accomplish this. im assuming flash and of course html for the website setup but can this be done easier through mabye a point and click gui rather then coding, mabye in dream weaver. Any resources to guide me along my way would be much appreciated as well

Thank you for your time

dreamweaver will do it but it is expensive.. try to install linux and install Nvu :)

Back