• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Techpower Up's GPU Tool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

necrokiller

A mixture of Precision, Voltage Tuner, ATi Tool and Furmark? This might be turn out to be the only single software you need for all your gpu tweaking.

This first public Community Technology Preview is released to show you which way the development is going and to get feedback about possible new features.

Expect a lot of bugs and broken features.

Download Here

gpu_tool_1.jpg

gpu_tool_2.jpg

Edit: This was suppose to go in the General GPU Thread

Last edited:
Gave it a try, managed to lock my system up using the Find Max on memory clock....seems like it could be a good tool once all the kinks are worked out.

It doesn't work well for me... can't control the fan speed either. And Find max took my clocks upto 850Mhz....its a buggy version like they said.

Gave it a try, managed to lock my system up using the Find Max on memory clock....seems like it could be a good tool once all the kinks are worked out.

Find max I think should lock up the system, otherwise how will it know when to stop? Sure it can detect artifacts, but memory when unstable generally just crashes. Looks like ATi Tool but with 2 rings to render?

Back