• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Fireworks Needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

With Milestones Like These, We Need John Phillip Souza!

OK, maybe a few little firecrackers:

:cool:

Code:
[/color][color="Lime"]

ChasR @ 90,871,478

orion456 @ 25,184,860

joecamel @ 15,063,316

[/color][color="LemonChiffon"]
            audioaficionado @ 6,021,638

tuigi69 @ 5,332,609
                    Bukkake @ 5,024,185

MVC @ 4,011,370

[/color][color="RoyalBlue"]
                     Methal @ 1,023,253
                   Lamby853 @ 1,019,069

[/color][color=#aaccff]
               Tom_Ozahoski @ 756,866

GeneralMac @ 554,340

banderfah @ 202,517

Charles leads us off this week with his continuing assault on unbelievably large folding totals, along with the super strong Orion456 and JoeCamel.

Audioaficionado, leads off our middies this week: Tuigi69, Bukkake, and MVC. All doing a journeyman's job of folding despite the Summer heat. This is a much more crowded area than in years past.

And Now our Rookie Millionaire's: Methal and Lamby853: :welcome: to the club, and thanks for all the folding! Methal was expected, but Lamby853 was a surprise to me - always a pleasure having another member to welcome, however! :clap:

Tom O, General Mac, and banderfah, are all continuing their climb up the point ladder, and their support for Stanford's research. I look forward to seeing them in the millionaire's club, before long. :)

Well done, everyone! :beer: :soda: :beer:

Whoo-hoo! WTF all.

I'm glad to see banderfah on there...I recruited him a while back.

Back