• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding Xmas list for 2012!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anonymous Elfs Gifts keep rolling!

Gifted (185-245)
Wrapping (176-184)
214 LeeLegend (Gifted 5x)
224 cw823 (Gifted 5x)

Last edited:
I have no idea if I've gotten any gifted WU's or not. I don't even understand how one person can give someone else a WU. If I have gotten them, I don't know how to check if I've finished them or not.

I have no idea if I've gotten any gifted WU's or not. I don't even understand how one person can give someone else a WU. If I have gotten them, I don't know how to check if I've finished them or not.
Right here Goose. http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=544920

We delivered wu's on 12/13 and 12/14. To gift them, we just change to the user name in the GPU client. It depends on the client, on how you change names. I am using the System tray client. Its very easy to change user names. So I copy and paste the name out of the list. I can tell they were sent a wu(and how many) by using HFM folding monitor app.

We use the EOC stats site to track our production. The EOC gets their numbers from the Stanford fah stats site. You can add your stats to your sig if you like, with just a bit of code!:thup:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7363907&postcount=16

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i would like to say thank you to everyone who helps to organize this and especially to all the anonymous donors.

Happy Holidays David!

and An Anonymous Elf has Sent Gifts to 142 to 245, OP is being updated!

Robert17 Can you check in and let me know if your list is done? Thanks:santa2: The list you have posted has all 245 names on it. If you can let us know which ones you have done, us other elves can avoid duplication.:grouphug:

We are getting a lot of the 14K wu's and its taking all day to gift them. Thanks fellow Elf:thup:

Last edited:
Okey Dokey. My list is as follows and includes a couple of extras already being gifted by others:

110 CrazyJayhawk done
111 jumpncrash done
112 DameChandra done
113 ]-[itman done
114 surfpunk done
115 Jmtyra done
116 upd done
117 ZL1 done
118 matrixzen done
119 GregB done

15 GoD_tattoo done
190 lebaffle done
7 Adak done

Last edited:
:santa2: Thank you for the gifts Santa :santa2:

Merry Christmas to all & to all a Happy Folding New Year!! :D

All done now !! MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :santa:

Thanks very much Robert, I am on the last one on my list. Then a few gifts for inactive folders and we are all finished. Would not have gotten done today with out the elves!:) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I made the naughty list this year and did not get a gift :( I'm sorry Santa I have learned my lesson and will remember to stay active in order to receive a gift next year. :)

Back