• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Controller??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brainwasher

Registered
Whats the best controller for my set up, or period for quality. Most of my fans are the Kaze Ultra, plus the 3 Case fans from Coolermaster(2x200mm and 1 x 120mm) and 3 Ultra Kaze I ordered extra for case to fill the gaps where needed. Anyone have similar set-up to mine for ref. I have the CM HAF 922 to work with. Ordered everything just need a solifd controller.

Thanks

Brain

Best can mean a lot of things. Best looking? Best wattage? Best price?

If you need to handle a large fan load, check out the Sunbeam Rheobus and the Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme.

Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme, without a doubt. No frills like LCD temp and fan speed readouts but no other controller comes close to handling the wattage the rheobus extreme does. I'm running one. Fantastic! If you don't get a robust one you will be sorry as it will burn out on you.

Last edited:
i went with the Scythe KMO2

i LOVE it, it rocks, great read out, easy to control all the fans, accurate RPM's, im also working with HAF 932 and it looks amazing

Yeah, but that price is pretty high...

It's a little cheaper here ($32.50), but it's on back-order.

It's not really much more than the Extreme and can handle a lot more power.

Probably not needed for most people, but those that need the power can surely appreciate it.

I'm thinking about putting Panaflos and Deltas everywhere, and might have to get it. :sn:

Back