• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista Desktop Icon Text Size

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

updawg

StarCraft II Fanatic
Is their a way to change the text size of desktop icon's only? I don't want it to adjust my start menu text size just what is on the desktop.

I know I can go to Personalize -> Window Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options -> Advanced -> Click on Icon and change it that way but as I stated before I don't want to change all Icon text size just the ones on the desktop.

Thanks!

Control Panel | Personalization | Adjust font size (DPI) | "Custom DPI" button | Adjust the percentage, or drag the ruler for a custom size.

That adjusts the viewing size of all fonts, I tried switching to 120 earlier and it just made everything seem overly big.

The reason I want bigger font for the desktop icons is because I am using extra large icons and it looks off with tiny font underneath them, however I don't want to change how everything else appears.

Thanks for the response but I know what that command does and it doesn't increase icon text size it only increases icon size.

Any third party software out there that does this?

Back