• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Random Ebay Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BaconFatty

Hey I dont know if this is the right place to post this and I know its a bit off topic but I figured one of you would know.

Ok so I'm selling something on ebay and someone contacted me and said they would give me a certain amount if I shipped it right away, however I cant to a buy it now option yet(not enough feedback) and I dont know how to stop the auction early and be able to bill them for the amount they said they would pay since it is more then the min bid.

Does anyone know how to do this and can you help me out here?

These kind of things tend to be scams, I'd be very leary. Pretty sure eBay advices against ending a listing early to sel to someone who contacts you.

Someone who offers more, and asked to ship right away doesn't sound too good, I'd stay away if I were you.

it does not mean its a scam automaticly, a lot of what i buy on ebay comes from offering money to end an auction early and setting up a seperate buy it now., however since you dont have the feedback to do a BIN your only option is to let the auction play out

Also it's a violation of eBay policy to end auction and sell for xx amount as it's fee avoidance.

Work on that feedback and get the BIN option. I think it's 5 positive minimum to add BIN in an auction.

Back