• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Overclockers Forum Newegg Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Newegg Support has been monitoring these forums for some time in an unofficial capacity, showing dedication and loyalty to supporting our member base.

To assist them in better servicing our membership, this thread is started in coordination with their support team who monitors this forum. Newegg Support will be monitoring the forum twice a day, every week day for any Newegg related issues which they can help expedite resolutions for.

If you shop with Newegg, and experience any issues, feel free to post your issues in this forum, or contact the following phone number and extension and any of their senior agents will be able to assist you directly. The number to call is 800-390-1119 and when the greeting prompts you to enter an option please go ahead and dial ext. 25787.

Alternative Routes To Official Newegg Support:
Newegg Customer Care
Newegg Customer Service FAQ

Last edited:
Alex is the man! Top notch support from him. DONT HESITATE! If you have an issue, he WILL resolve it to your satisfaction (Im not saying others wont, but Ive dealt with Alex, great guy).

Alex is the man! Top notch support from him. DONT HESITATE! If you have an issue, he WILL resolve it to your satisfaction (Im not saying others wont, but Ive dealt with Alex, great guy).

Dear doz and customers,

Thank you so much for that. It's great to hear you are valued by the things you do to help our most valued customers. We are here to assist you all in every way possible :) So if you have any issue, please feel free to post it here or send us a PM and we will see what we can do to fix it ASAP.

Sincerely,

Newegg Support

This is very cool, my thanks to those of you who made this possible.

Not that i've ever really had any issues with newegg, they've always been great for me, but it's nice to have even more personal service!
The only contact i've had with 'em in the last few years was when a stick of ram went belly up on day 20 or so, they let me RMA-return it for a full refund including tax and shipping, without any hassle at all.

Newegg rocks :D

Man I'm gonna set aside some time tonight just to click on the newegg adds. Insert whining about being poor here. :)

Wonderful way to support a great etailer!!! I bet this makes it MUCH easier for their team to spot issues. Thanks OCF and newegg.com for being present and active here!

My friend worked there but got layed off a few months ago :(

BUT this is why I said that, he told me they were looking into will call as an option later down the road. He told me this at the beginning of the year. He worked in the city of Industry location warehouse 7 (the buyers.) Will you guys have will call any time soon? I live 15 mins away from the warehouse.

edit:
him: yeah, i doubt they will EVER have will call
me : **** really
me: you told me they would haha
him: yeah
him: like they looked into it
him: but its too much hassle for them to cut into their automation
him: so
him: i think its on the back burner
me: crap
him: well, at least since i've been there

PS have you met Tally Liu or Fred Chang?

Last edited:
My friend worked there but got layed off a few months ago :(

BUT this is why I said that, he told me they were looking into will call as an option later down the road. He told me this at the beginning of the year. He worked in the city of Industry location warehouse 7 (the buyers.) Will you guys have will call any time soon? I live 15 mins away from the warehouse.

edit:
him: yeah, i doubt they will EVER have will call
me : **** really
me: you told me they would haha
him: yeah
him: like they looked into it
him: but its too much hassle for them to cut into their automation
him: so
him: i think its on the back burner
me: crap
him: well, at least since i've been there

PS have you met Tally Liu or Fred Chang?

Dear ricflairw000,

Thank you for your post. In regards to your question about will call, we are always looking to better ourselves as a company. We have in the past and currently brought that into consideration. Nevertheless, at this time will call is not something that will be coming soon :( We hope to maybe have it in the near future but have no ETA to that. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to ask and I will try my best to give you an answer ASAP.

Dear ricflairw000,

Thank you for your post. In regards to your question about will call, we are always looking to better ourselves as a company. We have in the past and currently brought that into consideration. Nevertheless, at this time will call is not something that will be coming soon :( We hope to maybe have it in the near future but have no ETA to that. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to ask and I will try my best to give you an answer ASAP.
Screw will call !!!!!!!

ayment Summary:

Payment Term:
VISA
Subtotal:
$39.99
Tax:
$3.90
Shipping and Handling:
$0.00
Total Amount:
$43.89

UPS Ground

Ship date 09/15/2009 00:11:02
Estimated delivery 09/16/2009

its out for delivery :D
if i get free UPS ground get it next day, I dont mind the tax or the fact it came from less than 10 minutes away

mr alex,

i have a question,

do you have any idea what happened to the g skill ssd's? more specifically the falcons?

In what regard? Are they not available anymore? etc

Just trying to make sure Alex has the info he may need incase he's not sure what your talking about.

I'm not familiar with the issue.

Thanks newegg you sent me a bad DVD bunrer such crap I couldn't even burn a single CD/DVD on it. Call 'em up and let them know about it. They sent me a pre-paid shipping label and a refund without restocking fee.

I just wish there was a better selection of Burner drives. Not sure about the LGs but Optiarc is trash and I'll never buy a Samsung again. I don't buy HP(Don't like supporting companies like Dell, Gateway, HP, ect) and MSI I don't trust after seeing so many dead mobos and bad RMA issues. So that leaves Plextor and Liteon and a few expensive Pioneer burners. I know this isn't the right section but any ideas?

A_F,

I have great luck with ..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118031&cm_re=Sony-_-27-118-031-_-Product

I am not a fan of the brand, but they work. I used to kill drives fast. May not be fast or quiet, but they live ok and work.
What I get for "go on git, your machine works now" stuff. They are slow to open and rather noisy. They are what they are, no more - no less... Though they do the job and I never hear one peep afterwards. Best price tooo... ...

A_F,

I have great luck with ..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118031&cm_re=Sony-_-27-118-031-_-Product

I am not a fan of the brand, but they work. I used to kill drives fast. May not be fast or quiet, but they live ok and work.
What I get for "go on git, your machine works now" stuff. They are slow to open and rather noisy. They are what they are, no more - no less... Though they do the job and I never hear one peep afterwards. Best price tooo... ...

Ty Ty I didn't even see that one I've never had any issues with the non Optiarc Sony drives. My Pata drive I had to move out of this system was a sweet DL DVD +-R/RW Sony. I don't care about noise at all I've got a 250+cfm 120x38mm Delta on my heatsink. :salute::clap::cool:

BTW whats the transfer speed? 1.5 or 3.0?

That is a non burner drive. Here is the burner. I like having one reader and one burner. Since it is much much cheaper to replace a reader than a burner.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118030
I use both of them in my machine and have no had not one issue. THE DVDRAM works wonderful also. Both drives have been in very harsh service for 14 months now.

Not sure if they are 2 or 3. They work good enough and no hassles. So honestly I don't pay much mind.

Last edited:
Newegg Support

If you shop with Newegg, and experience any issues, feel free to post your issues in this forum,

I have a question, not an issue. First let me say that I have bought all my PC parts for years from NewEgg, hardware and software, unless it was something you guys don't have. I live almost within walking distance of Fry's Electronics, but I prefer to order from you, even if it takes several days for me to get the same items. Your service is like completely opposite from Fry's, and the prices are also usually better. :welcome:

Now, here is my question. If I order an Intel i7-920 can you guarantee that I will get a D0 stepping? :confused:

Thanks

Back