• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xigmatec HDT-S1283 + Bolt Thru Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You don't even have to cut 'em, they screw on to the HSF baseplate just like the bolt through kit does. I have a retail 1283 and bolt through kit, works great.

You don't even have to cut 'em, they screw on to the HSF baseplate just like the bolt through kit does. I have a retail 1283 and bolt through kit, works great.

hmmm pictures looks different... its like ac7 pro where you have to cut em :(

All you need to do, is remove the push pins from the parts that screw on to the base of the HSF. From there, you should be able to put your bolt thru kit on.

All you need to do, is remove the push pins from the parts that screw on to the base of the HSF. From there, you should be able to put your bolt thru kit on.

yeah hehe my bolt thru kit only comes with backplate and screws as i remember... with ac7 pro, I simply removed the push pins, placed the backplate and screwed directly.

EDIT: yeah only got the backplate and spring/screws... :( http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/lgbowiscsp.html

Last edited:
If you get the Xigmatek, you will need to attach the mounting tabs, which screw onto the base. From that point, it would just be a matter of pulling out the push pins, and using the bolt thru kit.

yeah i have the crossbow mounting kit, works very well
but the push pins are actually not that bad...i didnt notice a performance change after changeing the push pins to screws.

Should come with a fan. The stock fan is pretty quiet, i was decently impressed.

Back