• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nobody really reads those Motherboards by Manufacturer posts up above do they?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes please...

I have a thread that was moved there... Someone must have a solution, Or at least tell me I'm crazy and its not happening the way I say...

I do indeed read and respond to posts made in the specific mobo listings. The thing is, I don't go through all the sections. It makes no sense for me to give advice on a peice of hardware I have no experience with.
I guess that it wouldn't hurt, as an inexperienced take on a given prob may prompt an experienced user to look at said prob from a little different perspective.

I usually look through all the recent post with the "view new posts" option, so my sorting goes more by time than by section.

IdeaMagnate said:
I usually look through all the recent post with the "view new posts" option, so my sorting goes more by time than by section.

I do the same thing.
I check email for notification of posts in threads I posted in, and then hit the ol' View New Posts button: it doesn't matter WHERE the post is made, it shows up.

It does seem like not many people do that however.........gets me thinking about polls.........

Back