• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 and Cosmos S

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Damir Poljak

Hi all, I would like to start a new thread for all of you who own a Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 or Cosmos S.

The idea is to exchange all ideas how to make those cases better, how to solve air flow problems and wire management.
All who own CM or plan to buy one are welcome here with comments and questions.

Welcome all to CM Cosmos fan club :beer:

coolermaster-cosmos1000.jpg
Cosmos 1000

coolermaster-cosmos1100.jpg
Cosmos 1100 S

Last edited:
I own a cosmos 1000 and have taken the air duct that comes with the case and installed 2 120mm case fans inside the duct and put it back on and it really helps lower my GTX 280 temps quite a bit along with the temps inside the case

I own a cosmos 1000 and have taken the air duct that comes with the case and installed 2 120mm case fans inside the duct and put it back on and it really helps lower my GTX 280 temps quite a bit along with the temps inside the case

Welcome to the club, that is good idea, got pics of your case?

Iv had my 1000 for about a year now and still love it! i leave the side panel off about 99% of the time just because i like the way my water cooling looks with the lights off lol. PICS:

download-1.jpg
wwda.jpg

No mods triple rad mounted on the back you can kinda see it hiding behind my monitor. for now the only thing on the loop is the CPU i planed on WC my 4870x2 but just never got around to doing it.

Yeah heres a pit of my case the duct isn't on at the moment was tinkering around inside the case when I took the pic

Attachments

• DSC03420.JPG
    DSC03420.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 6,404
Back