• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a title like this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deed

Well I play mount and blade for the pc alot where you are a single soldier with hordes of teamates around you hacking and slashing. I was watching g4tv the other night and saw a xbox 360 game * I was drunk at the time so please excuse me lol* You go in and fight along side a massive army as a single soldier and are hacking and slashing your way through. They mentioned some battle parts even the xbox 360 has trouble running. Any ideas what game this may be? If no one can find out are there any games like it?

I don't really know, but the quoted part made me :rofl:

As if the 360 is some almighty GPU.

Well its not amazing lol. But I generrally wouldnt think they would make an xbox 360 game that would have issues running on the system.

Just had a look and they have made a dynasty warrior game for the 360... its just running around killing folk.... lots and lots of folk...

Just had a look and they have made a dynasty warrior game for the 360... its just running around killing folk.... lots and lots of folk...

Thanks guy.... Its not the game but it looks pretty good so I will buy it anyways lol. Dont drink tons of beer if you want to remember your day which is awsome advice imo lol. I checked the dynasty warrior game out on youtube but could not find a place to buy it got any links?

They have a few dynasty warrior titles for 360 and also a gundam one i think.

Also another game might be what your thinking of is Ninety Nine Nights second one is coming soon i think.

yeah im not to into dynasty warriors used to have them on ps2. there good but sometimes it's just the theme alone that isn't for me. I love my futuristic stuff so i was thinking about trying out the gundam one.

But also on kotaku i see fist of the north star will be coming maybe next year, and i think it's being made like a dynasty warriors game by the makers of it. Now that i'll be buying that day 1 period lol.

Back