• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my new Setup.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boostage

Registered
Specs:
Quad Swiftech rad
Dual Swiftech rad
MCR655b
Xspc dual bay Reservoir
7 feet of 1/2 ID Tygon Tubing
Enzotech CPU,GPU and NB blocks
Chinese Ebay fans

Leak testing and bleeding
P1020043.jpg
P1020044.jpg

Foam from the Primochill utopia
P1020045.jpg

GPU
P1020046.jpg
P1020050.jpg
P1020049.jpg
P1020051.jpg

Temps on GPU(9800gtx) went from 43c Idle stock to now 29c Idle and 37c under full load this is at 860/2088/1329 So my fully loaded temps are lower than idle temps on stock Fan.and thats with a 122mhz overclock 3dmark06 score went up 742 points

CPU temps:

I have a c1 Q9550@ 4ghz
With a xigmatek s1283 and a Sythe Ultra KAZE 120x38mm 133cfm fan. idle temps were 40/42/42/42 Idle and 71c under full load

Now on the same overclock the temps are 38/42/42/42 Idle and Mid 50's under full load

Northbridge on my Asus p5q went from 39c to 31c.

all 10 fans are like 75% quieter than the SINGLE Ultra Kaze I had. I was shocked.

That rad tree is immense! Good job. Yea with your heatload I can see temps like that. I'd even decrease the fans more so your temps are higher but you can be almost silent.

Grab two more Chinese cheapo fans for push/pull config on bottom 2 ports of 420 rad. Gotta go all the way on a build like that, nice job man!

that fluid looks awfully frothy and dangerous to me. also might want to rethink the radiator stacking (scan the xtremesystems forums for performance comparisons). Might be worse than just the 4x rad.

damn you and i thought i had alot of rad i have a cosmos S with a trip rad up top and a single on the bottom and one on the exhaust port. all the fans blow into teh case which doesnt affect the fans performance since the front of the case is mesh but my temps are about the same..... but very nice job. im gona have to work on my tube roughting apperantly but that will have to w8 till im done builing the custom wing for the back of my car....

that fluid looks awfully frothy and dangerous to me. also might want to rethink the radiator stacking (scan the xtremesystems forums for performance comparisons). Might be worse than just the 4x rad.

the foam was on the first leak test if you look at the lower pics you can see how clear the tubes are. all the foam is gone.

and I did read the xtremesystems rads orientation thread. the first rad to see water is the quad then it goes into the dual. I can assure you this config is efficient.

Where'd you get the rings for the back of your case where you cut the holes for the tubing? I need some rings like that to protect my tubing from the sharp case edges for my upcoming build.

ah yes, skipped the other pics. very clear very pretty. and i noticed your rads have an air gap. was going to suggest that.

Where'd you get the rings for the back of your case where you cut the holes for the tubing? I need some rings like that to protect my tubing from the sharp case edges for my upcoming build.

case came precut and with the rubber rings its an antec 1200

Back