• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Former Member: Oldskool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sos115

I don't know how many of you remember the member Oldskool on here or even how well known he was in this community. I knew him as my best friend and he was always discussing this forum to me.

I am very grateful to inform you all that Oldskool passed away in late September due to a motorcycle accident.

Here is the article in the local newspaper of the accident:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon.../stories/092609dnmetmotorcycle.1b529ccb4.html

I will thank you all in advance for your condolences. All that were very close to him, miss him very much. There is not a day that goes by that something makes me think of him, and that's the honest truth.

l_ba025dda4bb64292a0287bee58edf3a2.jpg

http://www.ocforums.com/member.php?u=79573

It's hard to beleive he could be gone, he was an active member of this forum and his last post wan't long ago, 9-22-09, just three days before the date in that article.

My condolences to his friends and family, rest in peace.

I had noticed his absence, and wondered if economic pressure had reduced his activity level. I'm sorry to hear about his passing, and he will be missed.

Thank you for letting us know what happened, and pass our condolences to his survivors.

Wow! I am at a loss for words. Ray and I had become quite close and I hadn't talked to him in quite some time and was wondering why. It deeply saddens me that this is the reason. You will be missed my friend. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! i too had noticed his absence. Gah i hate to see something like this happen. What caused the crash?

Regardless, my prayers go out to his family, may he RIP.

Rest In peace! Too think he was the same age I am. Im glad to hear his pax is doing better. RIP Ray

Man... what a downer. :( I liked oldskool. He was a big trek fan as am I... I remember making him his own T32 branded avatar with the NX-01. This is just really sad... his presence will be missed.

Gonna wear his old avatar for a while... in his honor.

R.I.P. Ray

Last edited:
WOW I am shocked and lost for words as Ray had become a good friend and Fellow Folder, had wondered why all of a sudden his PM,s and IM,s sessions about His Bike and Folding had stopped, now I no why!

You will be sadly Missed buddy:cry: R.I.P my fine Friend, and great Team32 Mate.

Our prayers and condolences to family and Friends!

This is very sad news. I didn't get to know him very well, but he was a member of the OCF and T32 family. He will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family.

Back