• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus EeePC 10.1” Netbook $279.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wish they would stick 330N's in those things. If I get a netbook, I would surely use it to video chat, and video chatting on a lonely atom seems like a bad idea.

Beats me then :p

I saw the deal on my Woot app and posted from my phone and didn't check into it.

np man, not all 'deals' (according to the seller ;)) are good...it's always useful to get feedback on deals from others, it's nothing against you.

You be amazed what an Atom can do... It's no i7, but it does more than I thought it would.

Too much for a refurb. Dell, Acer and MSI netbooks can be found for the same or less new.

not much cheaper. it costs us (from the dealer, i do ordering for my new job) between 275 and 280 to buy them, and thus why $299 is the usual pricepoint. VERY little profit coming out of netbooks.

Back