• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone using AT&T wireless internet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackersabbath

Hi guys, so my current internet through the local phone company really sucks. It is taking me two days to download Stalker that I ordered off of Steam. I am thinking about switching to the AT&T wireless for $60/month. I spend a lot of time on the internet and was wondering if I would be going over the 5gb cap every month and getting hit with overage charges and what not. Also wondering the quality of the service if anyone is using it.

Hmm not sure about you but I'm connecting through my phone... and I deffinantly go over it on my laptop thethered to my phone... 5gb isn't alot... but if you don't game online, download lot of music/movies (from itunes and such :p) and only browse... I'm sure you'd be fine... but If you download from steam I'm sure you could max your cap out fairly fast :) Haven't used it but a friend of mine says it works really well. Just depends on the service in your area if it's good or not?

Back