• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 120mm LED fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NS13Stinger

Hello everyone. I'm looking for the best 120mm LED fan (in your opinion). I'm looking at getting 3 of them...2 for push/pull config on my CPU heatsink and one for the back of the case.

I've seen the Yate Loon's and I'm not too keen on the sleeve bearing types. Any suggestions?

If you leave out sleeve bearing fans, you are really limiting your choices for led fans. I see that Enermax makes some led fans but they are damn expensive and looking at newegg I see they have some Rosewill led fans that use ball bearings and are much more reasonable in price.

The coolermaster R4s are pretty nice for a case fan, but I wouldn't use them for my heatsink. They have a nice low-profile glow, so they add color without lighting a 5 foot radius around your case up. If you want fans to brighten your case, not the fan for you though.

Back