• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soltek Model EQ3402M Drivers ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uttoxeter

We purchased the Soltek system from OC some years ago and just re-installed Windows XP. The soltek.de links that we got the motherboard, video etc. drivers from before has ceased to exist.
Where can I locate drivers for the system / motherboard ?

Soltek has been out business for years. You may be able to find chipset drivers on intel's site here .

Do a search for the motherboard's Northbridge chipset. Audio/Net/Graphics drivers will be included as a bundle.

Good Luck.

Audio/Net/Graphics drivers will be included as a bundle.

Huh? They certainly won't be in a bundle if the audio and net drivers are from a different manufacturer.

Looks like the thing uses an 845G chipset, you can get the 'INF update utility' (i.e., chipset driver) and graphics drivers from the Intel site no problem. I can't find for sure what the other onboard devices are, but I'd be willing to bet it's a Realtek 8100 or one of the variants for the LAN, and some sort of Realtek AC'97 audio chip (either that or ADI, but I'd try the Realtek first). Those drivers are easy enough to get from the Realtek site. Unless you've got some add-in cards installed, that should cover all the drivers you need.

Back