• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metro 2033

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What's so special about it? It looks to me like Doom, Half-Life, Bio-Shock, Call of Duty, Area 51, Battlefield and every other post apocolyptic FPS ever made.

What's so special about it? It looks to me like Doom, Half-Life, Bio-Shock, Call of Duty, Area 51, Battlefield and every other post apocolyptic FPS ever made.

How does it look like any those games?

The only game it looks like is Fallout 3 or STALKER. Both of which are amazing games, so to compare it to those would be a compliment.

I have it preordered on Steam for PC. Hope to play it tonight when I get home.

Well, kind of hard to explain. Each FPS has their own special theme thingy...... This one just look very cool. I was doing a little research on the internet, and the rumor is saying "don't read the book, because it will ruin the game." Not only that, the writer is currently negotiating with Hollywood for a movie deal. Of course, that is no guarantee it will be a great game, or even just a good game. I'm very interested in the story now. Metro 2034 is currently under developing now (the book of course). There will be a sequel to this.

But still... why not on the PS3? why... .Why.... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, kind of hard to explain. Each FPS has their own special theme thingy...... This one just look very cool. I was doing a little research on the internet, and the rumor is saying "don't read the book, because it will ruin the game." Not only that, the writer is currently negotiating with Hollywood for a movie deal. Of course, that is no guarantee it will be a great game, or even just a good game. I'm very interested in the story now. Metro 2034 is currently under developing now (the book of course). There will be a sequel to this.

But still... why not on the PS3? why... .Why.... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easier to port from PC to X360 or vs versa than to a PS3. Might not have a dev team familiar with PS3, or MS got some exclusive rights on it.

Back