• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

High speed in West Danby, New York?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can check via that city's local cable/fios/satellite provider and see whats available...

We are getting ready to move to the area, so can't go ask a local yet. I just don't want to have to go back to dial suck. Uf there is non there, can you get a cell phone modem to hook to a router? Not a mobile router, a modem unit to hook the dongle up to & the modem handles the connection?

Ask a local?

Bro, all you need to do is go to the major players and look it up... Comcast, Verizon Fios, Time Warner... or just google west danby ny cable providers and see if that helps until someone more local replies.

The prob. is I don't live there yet & all the ISPs want a address. If just the zip would do, I would be fine. You can look on dslreports, but it brings up ISP in other states.

Back