• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pimpin' my Archos

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

Before affordable netbooks came out, I was looking for something to carry that would replace my palm zire 72. At the time the Archos 505 fit my needs for portable multimedia but sacrificed many of the useful apps. The Archos 605 was given as a gift and its been used daily for 2 years now. It has a lot more features, while not as good as a palm I still found apps to use as a calendar and for taking notes during meetings. I still wanted something w/ a bigger screen that was not as pricey as tablet PC's or as clunky as a laptop. I found the Archos 705 being sold "As Is" for $100 at future shop. That was a crazy deal at the time because they sold new for $300. Ive been considering a netbook recently but w/ the new Droid OS for Archos ive been thinking the new Archos 7 might be a good idea, smaller than a netbook, but less features more portable and a lot cheaper than an ipad but will do the same things.
Does anyone here still use Archos?
62731400.jpg

Back