• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WU uploading issue?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

I recently set up a new computer to fold

cpu and gpu's and for some reason it's not uploading them.

Any suggestions?

Yes it has internet.

Ok I don't know if I fixed it or not, but I uninstalled everything and reinstalled all 3 folding .exe's

cpu
gpu0
gpu1

gtx260 clocked at 1512 and it caught an unstable after 4% :( lowered to 1408 I guess.

but it will complete all work and not upload or so it appears... cpu,gpu, gpu...

it has network and is unobstructed at any given time throughout the day/night. Hamachi works, but quits sometimes as well. AVG isn't causing an issue is it? never has in the past.

Anyone have any clues?

im having problems uploading wus today aswell.

it has been holding on to a wu most of today, it only just uploaded it successfuly , it must of been a problem at stanfords end

Ok rechecked everything and it was fine.

after about 2 minutes we lost hamachi, tv stopped working, and the net isn't working either.

I don't get what is going on here.

Unless the overclock is unstable but it is stable enough for 8 hours of prime large and continues to fold while the loss of net is going on...WTF

keeps losing net and still shows up on router and has having an IP, can't ping anything either.

Back