• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Spray Off: Hands of the Gods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Spray Off: Hands of the Gods
by Jolly-Swagman
NewMod City.com had a Spray Off Competition to coincide with the NMC’s First Anniversary Themed Case Modding Contest. This was hosted by dillusional, and I myself was one of the contest judges along with Masbuskado and special guest judge, FrenkieNL. Full details of the contests can be found in the above links. Being a judge in the above contests I wasn’t allowed to officially enter a project, but that didn’t stop me from being enticed … so here’s a little project from me for the NMC’s Spray Off!
hotg-img-016f-300x225.jpg
...Return to Article

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work! :attn:

Nice to see someone who can create art. Myself, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler held down by large bricks.

Thanks Conumdrum, for the comments, :thup:
Yes it has been a while since I had actually done any New Artwork, just glad too see I havent lost my creative touch

Back