• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MOA 2010 - Grand Final Taipe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ah crap, I hate it when our members are split up against each other. Hope you guys finish in some random consecutive order starting with 1st!!!

That's one hell of a stacked competitor list there!

Bring home some gold and silver guys, good luck!

Livestream from the event is up at hwbot.org
I think they're in the setup/testing phase.

Lets hear it for Gautam, G H Z, and Miahallen! All are regulars here on OCF.

Something must have gone badly wrong for ghz/gautam/miah, none of 'em did very well at all.

Seems like a lot of hardware died there, more then i expected for sure.

Something must have gone badly wrong for ghz/gautam/miah, none of 'em did very well at all.

Seems like a lot of hardware died there, more then i expected for sure.

We did pretty good in Vantage actually, but no one had a chance against sweden who got their card running over 1400MHz. Our real problem was 32M fighting with efficiency/BIOS.

We did pretty good in Vantage actually, but no one had a chance against sweden who got their card running over 1400MHz. Our real problem was 32M fighting with efficiency/BIOS.

just getting to fight is an accomplishment, congrats anyway. we know what you and the rest of that squad are capable of. would be nice to see equally pre-binned chips to level out the competition and really make it a tweaker gathering and not so much luck of the draw on hardware.

congrats either way, biggest accomplishment is just getting invited.

There is still some question whether or not they got lucky ;) because they hit 1400+ on two different cards, we'll know for sure when more results come in.

Last edited:
I'd love to hear all the details, i was bummed the cameras never showed any screens.

Back