• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

found a good watercooling case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry but IMO I hate the way the case looks, also it has little to no cable management in it.

For WC'ing there are quite a lot of other cases out there that would be suited better.

Sorry but IMO I hate the way the case looks, also it has little to no cable management in it.

For WC'ing there are quite a lot of other cases out there that would be suited better.
Agreed. That case isnt my style, only holds a 2x120mm radiator I believe.

Sorry.

For $200, give me a HAF-X please.

meh, too small, you'd have to split the rads up a lot to keep it internal and that would mean that you'd increase restriction in the loop. If you ditched all your hdd and odd bays you could paraflow 120.3's in the front there, which would be really effective...at the cost of your hdd and odd bays. Admittedly, in this day and age, that's less of an issue since you can just mount an hdd anywhere and odd's are pretty much unnecessary after the OS is installed...not an awful choice, but for the price there are better.

i was looking at one the otherday and i know for a fact that it would be easy to run to tripple rads in but i agree that the cable managment would be an issue and the looks are love or hate.

i think the thing is to think of it more as a tech station than a case...

i was looking at one the otherday and i know for a fact that it would be easy to run to tripple rads in but i agree that the cable managment would be an issue and the looks are love or hate.

i think the thing is to think of it more as a tech station than a case...

How would you do the tripples? You'd need a lot of custom brackets and as I said, to sacrifice your hdd/odd bays...there's not a lot of room without covering the mobo and making it difficult to work with or putting the rad on something removable, which is just a general no-no if you want to avoid accidental tube detachment.

Man, Usualy ppl use 1 HDD for storage 1 SSD for Os/gaming. you can Doc tape them behind the mobo or something like that.
2 MCR 320 in 1 case its pretty decent. (internal)
If I had money I would try to double mcr 320 in that case.

I saw the Lanboy Air a few weeks back. The idea is nice, but it's too open and Antec's advertising of it being a clean case (dust) is totally untrue. It's going to suck in dust from every orifice and trap it inside. "Modular" cases would be great, but I don't think this one does a good job of it yet. It's a good first step towards an interesting idea though.

Although... I think Grosjambon's cases are about as modular as you can get :)

I saw the Lanboy Air a few weeks back. The idea is nice, but it's too open and Antec's advertising of it being a clean case (dust) is totally untrue. It's going to suck in dust from every orifice and trap it inside. "Modular" cases would be great, but I don't think this one does a good job of it yet. It's a good first step towards an interesting idea though.

Although... I think Grosjambon's cases are about as modular as you can get :)
lol
nice input :D
I might sell one of my wood case (make a new one) to make money since my gtx 280 seem to be dead...

Check out any of the larger Cooler Master cases they all have great cable management via the rubber grommets, they are also placed well near all the power inputs on the board aswell as grommets for feeding large 1/2 tubing around your case. I am new to WC but i foiund my case a breeze to manage cables and tubing.

CoolerMaster HafX

Agreed! Haf-X, 932, TJ07, 800d/700d (more expensive I think). All seem to be better options than this screen door which will take mods to fit 3x120mm rads in...

Check out any of the larger Cooler Master cases they all have great cable management via the rubber grommets, they are also placed well near all the power inputs on the board aswell as grommets for feeding large 1/2 tubing around your case. I am new to WC but i foiund my case a breeze to manage cables and tubing.

CoolerMaster HafX

the cosmos doesn't iirc...the cosmos s doesn't for sure. but all the recent cm's are good for cable managment.

i dont see the point with the 2 fans in the front, its not going to be pulling any air from the back or anything really

They are a little more cash but that extra 100 bucks will make your case look clean and sleek, then when you have girls over they will be like....wow thats a clean looking build !

Lets step back. Looks like a good case.

Will radiators fit? A 120x2 BARELY qualifies for a good WC case. If you have to dig, cut, replace, and fight to get a 120x3 and a 120x2 in it it doesn't qualify as a good WC case.

There are proven WC cases and okay cases, and the good cases. This isn't in the proven good catagory yet.

Geek girls are everywhere! This one is building her own OC system right now!

photozu.jpg

Back