• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Games for Windows Live problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puer Aeternus

Hey all,
ive been having some issues w/ LIVE. Resident Evil and Red Faction will not play even though I am logged in. Ive no clue whats happening. This is not the first time, when Gears of War came out, Live frustrated me so much i swore id never get a game that used the LIVE service ever again..well, here I am again, frustrated that I cant play either game. Is this an issue w/ other people? Is there a simple fix?

I had problems too there is a M$ windows live forum. The best luck I have had is removing the program and the "dll" files and then adding them all back. I had problems with bioshock 2 and RE5

Hey all,
ive been having some issues w/ LIVE. Resident Evil and Red Faction will not play even though I am logged in. Ive no clue whats happening. This is not the first time, when Gears of War came out, Live frustrated me so much i swore id never get a game that used the LIVE service ever again..well, here I am again, frustrated that I cant play either game. Is this an issue w/ other people? Is there a simple fix?

Check the MS knowledge base for hotfixes. As Deathhorse stated, there are a number of fixes for this error on official and unofficial MS forums.

you could buy 2 games for windows live games? you are a far more tollerant person than I am

you could buy 2 games for windows live games? you are a far more tollerant person than I am
LOL! Ya know, ive had a few PC games in my hand and wanted to buy them but they had LIVE so gave them a little condescending pat and put them back on the shelf. Truth is, I got those 2 off of steam/direct to drive for cheap....in retrospect I want my $10 back

Back