• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Corsair Force series 60gb SSD Problem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koppis006

Registered
Hello! I just got myself a SSD Drive. But i my bios/windows etc wont find it when im using the sata 6g port. But it works when im using it on the normal sata ports. Kinda strange. Cus my other disk works just fine on that port. With the sama sata kable. Im using a sata 6gb cable ofc. Any one seen this kinda problem before?

Assuming you're referring to the RIIIE that you posted about in one of your other threads, plug the SSD into the SATA1 ICH10R port, and make sure to set the controller mode to AHCI.

Last edited:
Assuming you're referring to the RIIIE that you posted about in one of your other threads, plug the SSD into the SATA1 ICH10R port, and make sure to set the controller mode to AHCI.

Will look into it=) But i havent made any other posts regarding my SSD drive.
Thanks again ! =)

Omg! It worked=o Had to format the disk. But totaly worth it! Thx for saving me once again!!!

Back