• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In the dumps...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
The first batch of LN2 sure was a lot of fun...

But no one warned me about the emptiness felt when it runs out! :D

Picking up batch 2 in the morning. Here comes the long hard night. :rain:

Haha.....somebodys got the LN2 cold bug.

Did the Biostar dry out?

Never gave the biostar a run on LN2. Been using the CIVE that hokie brought over and left me.

I'm gonna load up the biostar tomorrow when I get home, see how it compares.

Never gave the biostar a run on LN2. Been using the CIVE that hokie brought over and left me.

I'm gonna load up the biostar tomorrow when I get home, see how it compares.

Don't foget to insulate the back ;)

We were drunk, not stupid. Lol

the biostar is already mounted to a plywood board sandwiching half inch armaflex.

We were drunk, not stupid. Lol

the biostar is already mounted to a plywood board sandwiching half inch armaflex.

hehe, just givin you a hard time man. Lookin forward to watchin another session from ya :)

Hmm my buddies and I are doing our annual hookah tuesday. I'll see if we can't get you on the big screen so I can show my friends what I do :D

I can probably setup a stream. Just sucks because I like to look **** up while I bench. Hard to stream and use the netbook.

Just got home with an almost overflowing dewar. 30 bucks just like last time, tax and hazmat included. :D

I can probably setup a stream. Just sucks because I like to look **** up while I bench. Hard to stream and use the netbook.

Just got home with an almost overflowing dewar. 30 bucks just like last time, tax and hazmat included. :D

If you stream you can just ask people in the stream to do the lookin up for you (specially hwbot crossreferencing and stuff)...you should get a benching team background for your next session :D

yeah dude, streaming is better. Its easier on my Minutes :D

yeah dude, streaming is better. Its easier on my Minutes :D

Heh, so are sober benchers. Thanks again for your help. Without you I wouldn't have gotten that piece of garbage chip as far as it went. :salute:

:D

One option is to know somebody with a camcorder... Then the next step is to set it up on a tri-pod that somebody also has. Making sure to have it plugged in to a wall socket, for unlimited power and a USB to connect said camera to the computer.

Then, you run some fancy shmancy software called Active WebCam, that allows you to run said camcorder and stream it live.

:shrug: You have my phone number, but I am not leaving home or driving/going anyplace..

Last edited:
Michael, we should get together and give that a shot, if that was you volunteering. :D You got a laptop or netbook?

I'm setting up the stream now while I prep the new board, but the girlfriend is coming home this evening and will probably take the netbook to write a school paper on - she's finishing her third degree in nursing and it keeps her pretty busy.

We'll see how long this lasts, hopefully I can get this prepped and get some runs in before I lose the netbook.

I spent an hour or so this afternoon testing streaming from my Droid Incredible, but the video quality is bad. Tried DroidCam and Qik... Both sort of work with Livestream, but neither work very well at all.

I do not have a lappy. I do have a spare wifi machine that is ready for you to borrow. Just needs RAM, which the board tops out @ 2gigs and is single channel. Very basic Sempron LE1100 machine with a wifi card in it already. Enough to stream a cam with.

Your more than welcome to use it, for streaming. I hardly ever use it. It is my wifi 'blackbox' actually.

I can't drive right now.. (When I talk to my dad on the phone, I usually have a beer with him..) Though your more than welcome to come get the parts. I am offering. (Long as you need.)
Be cheaper to hit Walmart and grab an actual webcam and attach it to that box. More of a long term thing. Now if your offering to be a 2 way bus driver, I am game. :D

Few options for ya.

Back