• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless Internet (with a modem) in the 14851 area code?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward78

There is Time Warner, but the 3G is limited it seems. Plus do I have to have another servuce with them to get mobile net?

Are you wanting wireless, as in mobile, like a cell phone?

If yes, when I look @ the coverage maps, it looks like you can go with Verizon or Sprint, although the latter has less coverage according to their map.

What limits were you referring to, on the 3G side? Most plans are capped or have a limit from the major carriers.

Well I want a modem so all of the systems can connect & no cap. There is Clearwire, but I hear they are going to whole sale.

Well I want a modem so all of the systems can connect & no cap. There is Clearwire, but I hear they are going to whole sale.

If we're still referring to 3G/4G, then you'll almost always have either a cap or get bandwidth throttled if you're eating up too much bandwidth.

Are you referring to internet service for use at home only?

If we're still referring to 3G/4G, then you'll almost always have either a cap or get bandwidth throttled if you're eating up too much bandwidth.

Are you referring to internet service for use at home only?

Yes, a wireless ISP is what I want really.

Back