• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Microcenter 64GB SandForce 1222 Controller SSD $79.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have 2 of them and they are nice ssd's. and should be 34nm nand on them as well.

pretty much just an Adata rebadged S599 64gb.... i have an actual Adata 128GB s599... and the thing HAULS, and trim works perfectly like a charm. same speeds today (about a month n a half later with lots of data transfered) as i did the day it came outta the box peaking at 280 +-3MB/s read 268+-3 write.

great price on the drive!

Very nice deal. I think I will end up waiting until the prices come down to <$1.00/gb but it is sure getting close for great performance.

I almost caved in on this deal also lol. Only thing that stopped me was the fact i had less in my checking account, but more then enough in savings lol. But i can't take from savings unless i show up to the bank which is closed at noon that day i seen the sale at about 5 pm lol.

Was a sweet deal tho would of went nice with my 80gb intel :)

Back