• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED dragon age 2 far cry 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jd101

i would like some one 2 tell me whats going on or what im doing wrong in far cry 2 evey thing works fine in dx 9 but when in dx 10 it dislpays if its puting out a higher res i carnt see all of the screen its liked zoomed in or something the same thing happens in dragon age 2 when dx 9 is fine but get the same in dx 11 ive got the new ati drivers 11.3 its on a samsung 46" lcd tv 1080p hdmi to hdmi the gpu is hd 6950 2gb

:welcome:

Would you please post the specs for the rest of your computer (mother board, power supply, processor, ram etc.) and whether or not you've overclocked your graphics card and/or your CPU?

Also, have you tried running these games on a computer monitor to see if the same issue occurs?

You may have to change the HDTV overscan settings in catalyst control panel. Are you sure the game isn't somehow defaulting to another res when you use another version of DX?
Also, please use punctuation. :) It makes things easier to read.

for far cry 2 under the display in check the box that says widescreen i dont have a dragon age but check under the op[tions for a similar option

Back