• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please look at this.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

exodus1337

Registered
I might be running into some issues here.... It's very subtle but sometimes I feel like its not completely stable.. There is some weird performance issues with games sometimes... Like stuttering and pauses for split seconds... Could you please watch this video of what I have my OC set to... and then give me some advice or pointers!!!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Yeah, did you not watch the video? The video tells you whats going on.... watch that first, I didn't wanna type everything out!

i watched it and it didn't how anything bout p95... if u fail it then up ur vcore because it seems to me that ur vcore is pretty low. and for the stuttering AFAIK thats a gpu problem not cpu.

I went from a 470 to a 570... its not fps video lag... its different

I been stable in p95 for over 12 hours... Ill do the full 24/7 test tonight...

I dont think its the GPU I literally just upgraded from a GTX 470 to a GTX 570 with a recurring problem... Its almost like a small pause every now and then when I look left to right..

I see... I still would like some more advice from you and others on the video! I think its the memory just because if I go from 6-8-6 20 to 7-7-7 21 it blue screens... I think this memory might be to touchy for OCing...

Last edited:
Back