• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going to recieve 2 32 gb hp tabs. should i sell both and get a different tablet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

marketpantry

So i bought 2 of these tablets and it comes to 168 per tablet after shipping recycling and tax. part of me wants to keep it becasue its such a good deal, but another part of me wants to sell them for over 300 each and buy a decent one. if sell them for say 350 each id get ~630 after ebay fees so id make a profit of about 300. is it better to take said profit and plop money down on a higher end tablet or just be happy with what i have? eithe way ill be selling a tablet. if i sell one i would actually make money while keeping a tablet.

You're assuming that people will pay $300 for it... If I were spending that much, I'd drop the extra $100 to go with a Samsung.

They might increase in value once all the stock dries up though, might want to wait a bit and see where the street price goes.

You're assuming that people will pay $300 for it... If I were spending that much, I'd drop the extra $100 to go with a Samsung.

i bookmarked about 35 ebay auctions last night and looked at the end prices this morning. they went from anywhere from 280-360 (before shipping). ive decided to keep the first one. ill just sell the other one when i get it and hope it pays enough to basically make the first one free. :)

edit: this is the 32gb version mind you.

im charging it right now! i really look forward to how the hacker community receives this device. my bet is that due to the low price and the slow boot up that there will be a lot of interest in the community. *crosses fingers for netflix to get off their *** and make an app*

Back