• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oh oh maybe dead?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nooster

Ok so Attempted to oc my CPU to 5ghz not enough voltage and blue screened so I restarted the pc after the bsod.

Problem is now I can't even get to the bios. The system power cycles then turns off continually. I have removed the battery and tryed clearing the CMOS via the jumper to no avail it just keeps on rebooting then shutting off.

Have I fetes my bord? No smells or pops while I did it nothing. Amy suggestions?

Glad you got it worked out. You did not give us enough information about your configuration for us to have been much help anyway.

When you need help it is best to tell what motherboard, power supply and ram is in use. That is the minimum for anyone reading the post to get them to try and help. No information posts usually get passed over since people are just guessing.

Good luck and again glad you seem sorted.

Thanks for the tip:) I forgot to mention the rig was in my sig (wasn't sure if it appeared when posting from a mobile)

I will remember in future though lol:p

Back