• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[BIOSTAR TPOWER I45] 2x2GB Kingston HyperX KHX8500D2T1K2 won't run at 1066

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

idka

CPUZ

General

hZi62.png

Mainboard

pIQfK.png

Memory

HevDU.png

Not that it matters (it May?) but Initially to illustrate

RJWDr.png

I first installed both memory modules on banks A2 and B2 with A1 being the one closest to the CPU heatsink.

In reference to my last posts in thread http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=648517

As you can see it is now working at 1066 with DDR enhanced mode enabled and Manually selecting 1066 for DDR speed and 1066 for FSB and Rcomp conf 2.

I'll go ahead and install the second memory module into slot B1 and report back.

Looks like it worked....

:rofl:

I guess I was just a gigantic moron for installing the DIMM's on slots A2 and B2 instead of A1 and B1 to begin with....

That or DDR enhanced mode set to disabled and RCOMP set to config 2 did the trick...

What is RCOMP config anyway?

Also,

Could it be that the OP in the thread linked above issue was that banks A2 and B2 for some reason just can't take handle 1066 memory?

Back