• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reasonable Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iSnappy

Registered
Hey Guys, I am trying to make up a build list for a new build (Of Course!). Ideally using the Coolermaster Storm Enforcer, a EVGA 570, Possibly Sandy bridge, and at least 1TB of storage. Oh and the possibility to get another 570 down the track. Also I would like to keep the build cost as minimal as possible, due to money constraints. :(

Oh, I am ordering from: pccasegear.com

Thanks

~iSnappy

Soo you want a budget enthusiast class computer? :)
Non modular PSU that doesn't suck but isn't too expensive, a board with good VRM that has the features you need and isn't expensive, the 'sweet spot' cpu in power/performance for the given platform you choose, Spinpoint F3 or WD black. Agility 3 is the sweetspot Speed/$ SSD afaik atm.. P8z68-v-pro maybe. Seen it for 170 lately. Good board.

With that board, Wikipedia said that it would support Ivy-Bridge. That means I could keep my motherboard when Ivy-Bridge comes out (If it ever does!) That is perfect.

It looks like it would easily fit 2 570's, do you think they are good for gaming?

Thanks!

~iSnappy

Back