• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock Asus GTX560 Ti TOP Direct CU II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dos659

Ok guys im about to overclock my GPU on the title and im about to try this settings... 1000 Mhz for core clock with 2000 Mhz shader, 1.090 or 1.100 vcore (depends) and 2400 Mhz (afterburner) memory clock.

Can you please tell me what's your overclock in around those clocks and what was the needed Vcore for it? I know that every chip is different thats why im asking about your vcore around those clocks.

thanks in advance

Since overclocks vary wildly from card to card, you will need to figure out yours by slowly increasing the speeds and testing for stability. Randomly increasing the speed and voltage of the card is a poor way to overclock. For example, you may have too much voltage and, consequently, more heat output than if you went slower.

any BSOD codes for more vcore or something? I mean from where i will understand that it needs more vcore? If it fails furmark or from BSOD?

edit* from somewhere i have to start my OC :p

Last edited:
Overclocking a video card is pretty straightforward. Up the speed until you start getting unstable (artifacts, crashing, restarting, etc), up the voltage until it is stable and continue until you reach a heat wall.

Back