• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will 7900s come with any game offers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aoj

Registered
Theres like 10 or so models on newegg( there were posted a couple hours ago) and none have any game offers or anything. There's also not a single card with 3+ DP/mDP so none of them interest me anyway but I was wandering what the chances of them coming with say BF3 as a promotion as none of them currently come with games. I'm personally waiting for the performance results of the 6G model in eyefinity before I jump on a card but would be nice if there was something to sweeten the package.

It'll be awhile before you start seeing the package get sweetened... Probably at least till NVidia brings out their new Kepler cards.

I'm honestly suprised more of those aren't sold out yet, but I bet you'll see them gone by noonish tomorrow.

They don't need to sweeten the deal, as is I'm sure there will be a pretty good shortage of cards.

It'll be awhile before you start seeing the package get sweetened... Probably at least till NVidia brings out their new Kepler cards.

I'm honestly suprised more of those aren't sold out yet, but I bet you'll see them gone by noonish tomorrow.

They don't need to sweeten the deal, as is I'm sure there will be a pretty good shortage of cards.

Exactly. The people buying them the instant they come out, aren't interested in getting games with them. They just want them. Hell, I'm surprised they aren't sold out yet as well.

Back