• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lockke

Registered
I am currently saving up for a new rig, which right now would cost about 1140ish dollars, I am building it on ibuypower, or cyberpowerpc, depending on which one is cheaper at the time of purchase, however, I would like to know if the cost of my rig will go down by the time I plan to purchase it (Late May, early June). The specs that I hope to get are:

Case: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K 3.30 GHz 6M
Cooling Fan: Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Chipset
Memory: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card
Power Supply Unit: 700 Watts - XtremeGear SLI/CrossFireX Ready Power Supply
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I'm wondering if with these specs, will the cost drop after 4 months? Or are they most likely at a stand still. Also if there are cheaper websites please let me know, and no I will not build it myself, I don't think I am experienced enough, but please leave feedback! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should do your research and go ahead and build your own despite what you may think. The amount of knowledge around these forums is amazing.

Back