• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Card under $200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AJZ

Registered
What’s the best card I can currently get for $200 or under? I plan to play on a full hd resolution. I possibly will add a second monitor with the same resolution at some point down the line.

Thanks for the help! The 6870 looks like a no brainer. Great price vs performance and under budget.

It really is. In 2-3 months the answer will probably be different but right now you can hardly go wrong with a 6870 in the bang for the buck department. They're on sale in the $12x range pretty regularly.

It really is. In 2-3 months the answer will probably be different but right now you can hardly go wrong with a 6870 in the bang for the buck department. They're on sale in the $12x range pretty regularly.

That's true, check a bit around online shops, and you should find one in the $120's.

Back