• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One tripping newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twiggz

I'm the worst about buying something random like 2 hours ago I bought a static wrist strap and nothing else. Then I was playing around with stuff and realized I wanted a mini hdmi to hdmi cable, so 2 hours after the wrist strap I order the cable by itself lol. Last week before ordering these things I ordered a 3 ft male usb to male usb 3.0 cable and nothing else. I'm terrible, but i've read about how newegg might not care about small orders, i've never had any problems and they are cheaper than walmart, bestbuy, or radioshack with these kinds of things. Just felt like i'd post that.

Last edited:
I try to bundle such orders...and almost always get cables from monoprice.com. They don't ship as fast or as inexpensively as newegg (generally), but their costs on cables are ridiculously low.

I havn't heard of monoprice.com i'll check them out.

Edit: I checked their prices for the hdmi cable they Are really low.

Last edited:
I usually try to bundle orders myself, I go for two or three things at a minimum.

Oftentimes I'll put off ordering if they only have one of the items I need/want in stock.

I've never heard of monoprice either.

Last edited:
I usually try to bundle orders but when you placed one already and realize you wanted something else too, I just order again. It's all free shipping and you get no bonus for bundling anything so I really dont think it hurts much. Money is money.

I did that a few times. Order one or two small things from newegg and half an hour later remember something and just order it anyway. More than once if they shipped from the same warehouse if they were able to catch if they were going to the same person they'd bundle them together in the same box.

Back