• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Budget Wireless Router

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flameethrower

My Router is finally Taking a Crap via Wireless. Looses Connection about once a day and have to reboot it. Ethernet ports work great still on other computers.

I currently have the D-Link WBR-2310 and had so for last 5 years. Bought it as it was an awesome router at the time for gaming and running servers.

But now that I dont do any of that anymore I want something that will have great wireless speeds though out house of 2500sq ft and some ways outside too.

Ive looked non stop on newegg but cant decide what to figure out now with so many flyby companies tossing out routers left and right.

My DLink i have now ran me 88$ and looking ot stay in that Price range

Any Tips to narrow my search down would be helpful

i have a netgear that is pretty old i started using it again because the wireless on my att wireless modem just crapped out after like 3 months lol ive always had netgear routers and never had a problem a firmware flash didnt fix also hear the linksys ones are good

Thanks for info.

I flashed this routers firmware same day i got it with newest out, but since then theres not been any new ones.

I been leaning towards Linksys or something else that is a True Dual Band 5ghz+

even if it is the latest version try reflashing it, fixed mine before i never updated it just flashed the current one back and bam, worked

Back