• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AsRock z77 pro finally finished my build.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Richierichdolla

Finally finished my build core i5 2500k and asrock z77 pro 3 motherboard. The only problem I am having is that I get no hdd status from my case which is a coolmaster elite 430, and I am using ocz ssd everything else is smooth as butter. I also need to get some cable management going but that can wait till later.

100_0220.jpg

100_0225.jpg

100_0222.jpg

100_0226.jpg

100_0227.jpg

nice I just put
ASRock Extreem4 z77 i7-2600k build together. I would recommend getting a better HS/F and over clock that cpu. I have really been impressed with ASRock the last few years. They have really stepped up in the mobo market.

I am waiting for my corsair h70 to come. How do I solve the no hdd statues lite indicator problem with my hdd. Do you know? Thanks for any help

Ok I got the hdd indicator solved. One other think is I am not getting a post beep when I boot the system up I have tryed to turn around the insert on the speaker and still no sound I wonder if it is the speaker or the motherboard. It is a new case and new MOBO so I dont know.

Hi, I just purchased asrock extreme 4 z77, with ivy i5k. Everything seems to boot up fine(no error codes), but missing the beep as well.. I need to know if this is an issue.. please. Thanks.

seriously? do you guys think that all BIOS should POST beep? I have worked with 50+ different motherboards and not one of them beeped at post unless something was wrong.

Hi, I just purchased asrock extreme 4 z77, with ivy i5k. Everything seems to boot up fine(no error codes), but missing the beep as well.. I need to know if this is an issue.. please. Thanks.

My system:

asrock z77 extreme 4
i7 3770K

mainboard no beep in start

system works perfect

maybe bug firmware

sorry my english

Hmm, that is interesting then. Possibly a BIOS "oops".

Still, if you aren't seeing any problems, and your system is 100% load stable, I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Richierichdolla, do you overclocked your intel core i5 2500k?

If you did it, is that motherboard Asrock z77 Pro 3 good to do overclock?

Richierichdolla, do you overclocked your intel core i5 2500k?

If you did it, is that motherboard Asrock z77 Pro 3 good to do overclock?

The Pro3 is a decent overclocking board. If you can get an Extreme series board, it's probably much better. 4+2 power delivery section on the Pro series, 8+4 on the Extreme series.

Back