• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CCC problems 12.xx++ Trixx/Afterburner/Riva FIX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

c00l3st

hello guys i just wanted to share the fix i did.

problems ive experienced was after updating to a newer better driver. "it is better the way i compared it with 11.12 which i was using for the past 6months. and finally decided to update to 12.4 "i was not updated for the past 6 months cause i was having problems with Trixx ULPS thing.
though you changed the registry thing still MSI/TRIxx wont work.
overclocking will be locked because of this missing dll file. which amd didn't include from past 11.13 and higher versions.

here is the missing dll file http://www.mediafire.com/?phl44hvned2pwab

Open My computer go to the search box top right corner, search for the folder Syswow64 , and paste the dll file. now restart your system and try Trixx/Msi.
i think amd is now focused on marketing Crossfire's. unlike before that they sell for its overclocking capabilities.
if the download link i provided gets broken or whatever not working tell me so i can upload the file somewhere.
conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy

Last edited:
Back