• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with getting water cooling componets for this case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Competed

Registered
This case is on the way U2-UFO CYO (Crystal Ship Series - Custom Computer Case)l

And I got this motherboard (Not sure if it matters or not)
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard

Processor:
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor BX80619i73930K

I need to know what Radiator to use, CPU block, pump, etc.

I think this radiator will work but I need all of your help to make sure I get the right stuff! :)
Swiftech MCR320 "Quiet Power" Triple 120mm Radiator - Black (MCR320-QP-K)

I just want to liquid cool the CPU for now, maybe graphic cards later.

Thanks guys!

Start with the stickies in this section, they'll get you going in the right direction, then come back with a parts list and be prepared to defend every single one of your choices.

the MCR320 is a "thin" radiator; about 35mm thick. considering your large case and money spent, i'd suggest a phatter radiator; the xspc RX360 or blackice sr-1. most people favor lower fin per inch counts, so they can run quitter fans. i personally bought the most expensive cpu block; ek hf supreme. I'd personally go all out with that case, 2 radiators at least, and sli gpu/cpu/(mayb)NB&SB custom water loop.

Mort is right, the stickies and reading around this WC forum will provide you with a lot of answers. almost every day this question is asked.

Back