• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking questions! 3D Mark 11 scores feel low and requesting help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xioticin

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here so please inform me if at any point I forget necessary details

I am running :

Intel i5 2500k 3.3 overclocked to 4.4
2x 4gb Kingston ram at 1600 mhz
1200 watt Kingwin PSU
1x Crucial m4 128gb SSD
Gigabyte z68-d3h-b3 motherboard
Azza Solano 1000 Case ( I feel that is more than adequate for the cooling needs of my parts)
Cooler Master n520 for processor

2x Nvidia EVGA Superclocked Gtx 560 (not ti):
Core: 950 MHz
Mem : 2150 MHz
Volt :1050 mV

My temps at idle on processor are around 35-40*C
My temps at idle on gpu's is 34-36*C
On load my processor hits 70*C ish
On load my gpu's hit 68-71*C

3D Mark 11 Scores:

3DMark Score P7756
Graphics Score 8005
Physics Score 7431
Combined Score 6644

So basically my question is, do these scores look accurate to any degree? It seems like some of the scores I saw on here of single 570's and dual 460's are comparable, but I think I should be scoring higher than this. I am looking for any assistance on this and hope to see this is just some setting I have overlooked. I appreciate any help given.

This score seems correct. Depending on the overclocking software, you might check to see if it is applying the clock to both cards. This is not a worry of course if the cards are at the stock settings.

My cards are overclocked to the settings listed. I get pretty great frames in team fortress 2 with everything maxed (min 100 fps max 298). I do however feel a small hint of micro stuttering. I have read that the processor limits the speed/oc of the cards if it is not overclocked itself. That leads into another question if I should have also upped my voltage for my cpu?! It is at stock right now and oc'd to 4.4 with a 44x multiplier.

I am using MSI Afterburner. It shows in the OSD that it is taking to both cards.

Back