• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can you explain how race points are calculated?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Looking at the number of points we have today on T32monkeys, we have 2.027Million points today. As a team we have 5.211Million points today.

Almost 39% of our entire team production has been converted over to the race! That is impressive. Nice work Adak, and everyone who jumped into battle with us!

Our monkeys have the 3rd highest point total so far today, behind EVGApes and OCNChimpin.

EVGA has converted 20% of their production over to the race. OCN has converted 29% of their production over to the race.

With the current points ranking (not growth or conversion) for the race, we are in 5th place. OCAU is in 3rd place for points, but they've only converted 20% of their entire team points to the race, and only have .6 Million points today.

The rankings aren't making any sense to me. I know there is a handicap, but the way it is calculated isn't adding up. Is this explained somewhere, or can you explain it to me?

If our monkeys are creating the 3rd highest point total today, and we've converted the largest percentage of our total team points over to monkeys... Why is our point reward lousy in the ranking?

Back