• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just finished my first build (PiC)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Psyadj

hello, just finished my first ever pc build... :D

Corsair 800D
Asus P8Z77-V PRO
i7 3770k
Corsair H100
Corsair Vengaence 16GB
Corsair Performance Pro 256 GB
Gigabyte GTX 680 OC windforce
Corsair AX1200

7376187922_0bfde1a27b.jpg
Untitled by ΛÐЯIΛN LΦΦSLI, on Flickr

Last edited:
i wish they would at least sponsor me. got anything to say besides?

HX PSU would have matched the color scheme better :p, could run that thing on a 550W anyway, with plenty of headroom. You might be able to quad SLI the 680s on that beast, lol.

Really nice job with the colors though. You sleeve the cables yourself?

i took that psu so i wont have to buy another one later on. no, i would not have the patience or skill to do it, those are Corsair cables( i know..corsair again.)

Are those corsair fans.:)
yes :)
i replaced the ones that come with the h100 coz one didnt worked and i was hoping to get quiter ones. Those were a bit of an dissapointment coz im pretty sure they are louder than the stock ones.

That's a pretty swanky cabling job. If I had the money to buy a $260 case plus a new modular PSU, my cables would look like that too! :p

That is the one downside to non-modular PSUs... Plus your case has excellent cable routing ports!

Love the color theme. Though maybe in the future a full water cooling loop with Blue hoses and UV lighting would make it that much better?! Nice Rig though.

this is exactly how i planned my first build but with the hx1050 psu and 550d case. man this rig is sexy!

You have snatched the pebble from the master's (OEMs) hand Grasshopper. Well done. There's no going back now. You've been assimilated.:eek:

Back