• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI HD 5570 and HDMI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Acalex2011

Registered
[SOLVED] ATI HD 5570 and HDMI

Hi there,

I have an ATI Radeon HD 5570 with 3 exits, VGA, DVI and HDMI. I always used my pc with two monitors connected through VGA and DVI. Now I want to use a bigger TV through the HDMI.

I tried to connect directly the cable when pc was off, sweitched pc on but nothing shows up on PC. I tried to update the Catalyst drivers to the latest version but nothing. Is there any parameter I need to activate somewhere to make it work?

Actually I already use this same TV with a netbook (always through an HDMI cable) and it works fine.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I don't think you can do triple monitor on that card. You need a 5570 with a Displayport to do triple monitor.

I don't think you can do triple monitor on that card. You need a 5570 with a Displayport to do triple monitor.

Thanks a lot for your answer! I do not want to do triple monitor, I just want to replace my 2 monitors with one bigger screen (my TV 42").
So I will end up with only one screen but HDMI

Oh, gotcha. Try connecting two monitors, one being the TV on the HDMI port. On the working monitor, right click on your desktop, hit Screen Resolutionm and hit the Detect button.

Untitled.png

Back