• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Quick advice required on Arcitc RC RAM cooler.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amnesiac

I am getting 1 pair, possibly 2, but I am sure its 1 at 11$ shipped. New AFAIK.

I dont need them to be frank but hey!, they are cheap and more cooling without any negative effects is good. AND that I have fallen in love with their look. :p

My RAMs are just simple Corsair value select.

Link.

What you say?.

Edit: Picture of my PC.

2dSiF.jpg

Only Chassis, PSU and CPU cooler are the same. Everything else is different. Pretty sure there wont be any space related issues.

Last edited:
If you like it, get it! It's pretty cheap too...It's not even remotely needed but hey! It does look good.
Be my guest and buy one or two if you like and can afford it. Just don't spend more on your pc than on your family ;)

lol

Also, I forgot to add...that's a PATA/IDE drive down there? Man you need to replace that thing ASAP! Get an ssd, or at least a 500gb sata2 drive. It will make a ton of a difference in your system responsiveness.

EDIT: I failed to see that last part. You won't have trouble fitting that in your case. Can you fill in your signature with your system specs while you're at it?
It may come in handy and help avoid misunderstandings in the future.

lol

Also, I forgot to add...that's a PATA/IDE drive down there? Man you need to replace that thing ASAP! Get an ssd, or at least a 500gb sata2 drive. It will make a ton of a difference in your system responsiveness.

EDIT: I failed to see that last part. You won't have trouble fitting that in your case. Can you fill in your signature with your system specs while you're at it?
It may come in handy and help avoid misunderstandings in the future.

I'll be taking a picture or two after fitting the RAM coolers. Long time.

Ordering them now. Excited. :)

Edit: Sadly, canceled. The guy was being cocky and asking more for shipment plus payment through some service that charge 1$ for 10$ payment whereas I prefer bank deposit, which is free.

Total was nearing 16$ so dumped it plus his attitude wasn't good either.

Last edited:
Back